Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Merry christmas and a happy new year fellow caravaners and happy travelling next year, has anybody stayed at any caravan sites down on the coast around the castellon/valencia area trying to plan for next year any info greatly recieved.many thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Orpesa del mar, park on the road next to the beach, free, dont forget to go and see the mosaics on the 5 star hotel and gardens, at the end of the beach road.

Javea, parking in the car park/waste land next to Mc. Donalds, adjacent to the beach.free

Mojacar,drive through Mojacar, 1 mile towards Carbonaras, camp on the beach.free

G

I too am interested in caravaning in the same area next year too, I have never been abroad with the van before, but think I would like to be on a secure site. b Wouldnt want to return to see the caravan disappeared.??

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Stewart

We have just returned from Camping Monmar, in Moncofa. Spent Xmas & New Year there on a CCC rally and had a fantastic time

Moncofa is on the Costa Azahar between Castellon and Valencia, and although not the prettiest area it was a mass of Oranges and Almond blossom while we were there

Hope this helps

Lyn

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi there

Have stayed in this area during January/February a couple of times. There are a few sites open in Benicassim area. Haven't stayed at any but have spoken to others whilst staying at Camping Monmar (Moncofar) midway between Castellon/Valencia. This is a really good site used by C&CC for a winter rally. Facilities are excellent and the staff v friendly and extremely helpful. Hope this helps. Jan n Alan

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts