Spare/Unused Camping Cheques? Anyone booked a ferry and can't use the Camping Cheques?

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
There are lots of new Camping Cheque sites we'd like to visit this year, so I'd be happy to buy any unwanted Camping Cheques from anyone who has perhaps booked a ferry crossing with either Camping Cheques, or with the Caravan Club, and who isn't able to use up the Camping Cheques which came as part of the package.
Or from anyone else has any which are valid until the end of 2012.
It's OK for the moderators to pass on my email address to anyone who can help. Let me know how much you want for them!

Many thanks

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have a silver card & when I want to purchase Camping cheques, I log onto the French site & pay for them in Euros. If I was to buy now I would get them at E1.19. or the alternative is to buy them at a campsite
Its cheaper than buying them off the U.K. site

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We have a Gold Card, and similarly usually buy CC's from the French website - but still - anyone with any spares.................do let me know!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
We use ACSI as well, Dave and already have our book and card! However, there are several Camping Cheque sites we want to visit this year - so I thought I could do others a favour if they had Camping Cheques they couldn't use. We have four weeks in May/June and another four in August/September - and will use a variety of ACSI sites, Camping Cheque sites, and municipal sites.

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
As someone new to this site, I would appreciate any crumbs that fall from ValA's table in the matter of spare Camping Cheques. :kiss: :kiss:

TRENDING THREADS