splash back

Mar 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi, I would like to put a splashback at the side of my cooker, it is to fit on the outside of wardrobe, any ideas where I could get one. Thanks for any help

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Have a look round your dealership in the new vans to see what would suit and then contact the chosen manufacturer for a source.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
elddis do one which is perfect for a cooker, done in brown smoked heat resistant glass about 6 inches high, check s/hand vans at dealerships to find model

dont use metal it will heat up too much and burn the wood behind!

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
measure the area you want covered and go to your local glass dealer. they will cut a piece of glass to size and drill the holes and toughen for a small fee! where i live we use treforest glass, which are great for all things glass!

cheers,

gar

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
elddis do one which is perfect for a cooker, done in brown smoked heat resistant glass about 6 inches high, check s/hand vans at dealerships to find model

dont use metal it will heat up too much and burn the wood behind!
I am struggling to understand why metal would heat up so much that it burns the wood if the wardrobe wood can take the heat without the metal in the first place?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I am struggling to understand why metal would heat up so much that it burns the wood if the wardrobe wood can take the heat without the metal in the first place?
if a cooker has been fitted next to a wardrobe from new,then it should have a splashback fitted, the correct glass ones have small spacers on the back and the glass does not touch the wood and it is heat resistant, The wood would stand a bit of heat from the cooker but I have seen the wood veneer bubble when the incorrect size pans are used

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts