Ssang Yong Rodius. Is anyone towing with one?

Dec 6, 2007
Visit site
Hi

i'm thinking of what to replace my Chrysler Grand Voyager with when the time comes.

These ssang yongs are cheap, 7 seats, 2.7L Merc engine & Ugly!

Is anyone towing with one? what are your thoughts?

Cheers Gareth

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
tow my amara560/6 with it easily, much better than thge shogun it replaced and the TD5 Disco before that. only thing I have to do is check the speed!! The tiptronic works well, the engine is fine, they are very underrated. Was looking at a lazer at Lawns this weekend and more bothered about getting iot on the drive than the car's ability to tow it

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
tow my amara560/6 with it easily, much better than thge shogun it replaced and the TD5 Disco before that. only thing I have to do is check the speed!! The tiptronic works well, the engine is fine, they are very underrated. Was looking at a lazer at Lawns this weekend and more bothered about getting iot on the drive than the car's ability to tow it
oooopppppssss mine's a Rexton, perhaps the 7 seater one of those would do you as well, they are a bit less ugly

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Yep, we tow a 4 berth CI Sprite on ours so not really taxing it, but we have had our Rodius for nearly 4 years and love it. Very underatted and you can pick a 4wd one up from Motorpoint for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts