Stowford Farm Devon,

Jan 13, 2007
Visit site
I am just back from this park with my family,we came down from Glasgow,i was really shocked at the park was voted in the top 15 parks last year in the Best park guide,

My biggest problem was that the seem to want to cram people in to as tight a space as possible so they can get more people in!

Does anyone else have the same feeling that they were treated like a cattle market at this park?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We drove in for a look round once. One of our friends goes there sometimes and loves it. We thought it was dreadful, not our kind of site at all.

If I had to go on holiday to that sort of park I would not bother, I would rather go to work!

Fortunately we don't have kids with us anymore so can go to quiet sites off season, caravan club CL sites where possible.

But having said all that, one man's meat etc . . . . .

Jan 8, 2006
Visit site
So you think stowford is bad you ought to have a look at the plassey in Wrexham and that came first not long ago. J.Lo

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Craig

We came from there a week early last year 1)due to the bad weather and 2)the state of the site.

All 3 club houses were terrible with the barmaid crying in the one side and staff in the childrens bar were so miserable and unfriendly they where in the wrong job in my opinion.

You had to pay to go in the pool for an hour at a time,and it was closed over lunch time, and was always full.

We end up pull people of their pitches after they got stuck in the muck.

Sorry Craig this site's been posted on here before about the state of it, shame that used missed it before you went.

The guy was trying to sell it at the Nec,I couldn't help myself and tell him what I thought of it.

So you think stowford is bad you ought to have a look at the plassey in Wrexham and that came first not long ago. J.Lo
Hi J.Lo,

Well I am saddened that you think this of my park.

If you were not happy, why did you not contact me or my staff of your concerns?

I would most welcome your or other customers comments, good or bad, by calling me on 01978 780 277, or email to enquiries@theplassey.co.uk

With best wishes,

John Brookshaw Managing Director The Plassey Leisure Park

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts