Swift Charisma 230

May 29, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone own one of these I like the look of it but I have Bailey Indiana so will be down sizing. My main concern is where to put your bedding when you don't have a fixed bed. I think I shall put it in the shower cubicle by day. Also there will be less storage as now I tend to put everything under the fixed bed e.g windbreaks, sun loungers, waste container etc. I want to get a smaller caravan but also wonder what else is available for this sort of money with a rear washroom. Any advice much appreciated. Regards Mandy

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
hi mandy we have just downsized from sterling with fixed bed to a swift charisma 230 at first we missed the storage space under bed but find their is anple room under seats in caravan we find their is plenty space in caravan once you get yourself organized my wife swears by this 2 berth caravan and after 40 years of different caravans she is is over the moon with her 2 berth van hope you get the van of your choice best of luck dave

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mandy,

We've got a Charisma 230. We store our bedding under one of the front seats & the 3 dog beds go under the other (yes, we have 3 border collies sleeping in the caravan with us as well !!). While travelling, the empty aqua roll & waste master get bagged & travel in rear washroom.

Travelling with 2 Calor light bottles in the front locker, we actually sometimes struggle to get the nose weight high enough. We lie the awning on the floor in the well between the seats, forward of the axle. We normally also put the chairs there. Even so, we rarely get the noseweigt over 70Kg.

This is our 1st year in our 1st caravan, so we have nothing to compare it to. We've been away 6 times so far this year & absolutely love it. We had originally planned a package holiday for September, but now we are seriously thinking about another 2 weeks in the caravan.

Cheers,

Jim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts