Telegraphing???

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Buckman said:
EH52ARH said:
I also noticed that but that was on the Elldiss Advante, the Supreme has GRP. Its a Preston special.

Seems strange that they would use GRP on only a few caravans as that would make them very expensive as generally dealer specials are enhanced versions of standard caravans however you are correct. I think that Elddis stopping making standard caravans with GRP sides in 2017? Our 2016 Buccaneer had GRP sides, but the 2018 does not. Still not sure which is better in case of a ding?

Buckman this is what I found out , The first line, GRP sides in Silver, Mind you it doesn't state a year.

Screenshot-2019-03-20-15-32-38.png

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Buckman said:
EH52ARH said:
I also noticed that but that was on the Elldiss Advante, the Supreme has GRP. Its a Preston special.

Seems strange that they would use GRP on only a few caravans as that would make them very expensive as generally dealer specials are enhanced versions of standard caravans however you are correct. I think that Elddis stopping making standard caravans with GRP sides in 2017? Our 2016 Buccaneer had GRP sides, but the 2018 does not. Still not sure which is better in case of a ding?

Buckman this is what I found out , The first line, GRP sides in Silver, Mind you it doesn't state a year.

Found it, 2019, https://www.prestoncm.co.uk/new-caravans/elddis-supreme/

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
EH52ARH said:
Buckman said:
EH52ARH said:

Found it, 2019, https://www.prestoncm.co.uk/new-caravans/elddis-supreme/

TBH I wonder if they have it correct on their website as it would be very unusual to have different sides for a model that probably will not sell a lot being a dealer special. BTW on our 2016 which had GRP sides you could not see the framework. All other standard 2019 versions seem to have aluminium sides? I guess only a phone call to Preston may give an answer, but then what does a salesperson know technically about a caravan! :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts