Temporary Goodbye

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My wife, dog and myself are leaving for a long weekend to Lord B's country. We are off to Lucksall and returning Monday. First time away in the van for the dog so do not know what to expect - this will be a learning curve with this dog. Previous two dogs we owned loved going away. See you all Monday evening or Tuesday.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hope the pooch likes it and is not travel sick. Does his Lordship know that you are invading?

mel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Carry on folk - I am back from a great weekend at Lucksall. Just could not be faulted - weather great, dog well behaved, no problems at all. Can thoroughly recommend the site.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pat - Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding my wife - it was on her insistance that we included the dog as he pines when left at home with our son. We all enjoyed the break. However my wife and I are used to caravanning as we had our first experience in this kind of holiday in 1969 just after getting married in August 1968. Could not afford any other form of holiday at time and have enjoyed it ever since.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts