Tension is building!!!

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
Just spent the day cleaning the van ready for our first outing next weekend(this week at work is going to be a breeze)any way it is a Sterling Sheraton i think it is a Europa.Is their a water filter fitted if not what is the best way to clean pipes etc after being parking up for winter?We are off to Abbey Farm in Ormskirk on Thursday its not far from home but a excellant site where are you going?

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
hi andrew,pick up our new 2007 elddis odyssey 505 tomorrow

ready for the first holiday this year,normally we go all year round but we have just had a baby daughter.

we are leaving for 4 nights stay at clumber park on thur dinner time,and then on to the lakes :cant wait:

enjoy your trip away

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
WWHEEYY,

Cant wait off to longleat on bank holiday monday (wife cant get time off) for the week and then back upto north yorkshire for the weekend at least i will be able to get the van out over easter weekend and give it a good clean before we go.

Happy touring.

Andy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Go, enjoy! I'm one of those lucky retired old s*ds who can go away anytime, so I'll leave the busy bank holidays to you poor workers, and I'll go the following weekend, when it's all quiet again! To those of you who are off for the first time, welcome to our wonderful world, for the rest, just enjoy!!!

May 25, 2005
Visit site
We are also lucky s*ds emmerson! Great being retired. We prefer to go out of school time and leave those particular periods for those who can only go then.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
And isn't it great to have the pick of the best pitches, on the best sites? (though I use CLs for preference). I keep telling my envious son that he can do the same in about 30 years! It doesn't go down too well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts