Tesco Vouchers before booking ferry?

Aug 4, 2007
Visit site
Hello again

Ready to book our Portsmouth to Bilbau crossing for Feb 08.If you want to use Tesco Vouchers do you have to order P & O vouchers from Tesco first before you try to book? OR phone P & O and tell them you will be using Tesco vouchers towards the deal. Diane HELP...

May 5, 2005
Visit site
we got a price then converted vouchers,then booked and posted off vouchers straight away,all went thro with no problems.BUT i thought P&O were off the Deals scheme,might be wrong wait for Dianes advice

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Carole, I think you have to book any P&O Crossing by November 30th for 2008 as they will no longer be taking Tesco Vouchers after this date. I think this is correct I'm sure you will get more answers later.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I tried to book the portsmouth/bilbao ferry for next year back in october using tesco vouchers and was told it had to be booked and taken before 30th Nov. Well disappointed

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There was a rumour that P&O would not accept the vouchers for travel after the end of November but I used ours for a booking about a month ago for March next year.

It's a great saving; I understand that the offer will still be available on other crossings and for the Irish Sea crossings.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I tried to book the portsmouth/bilbao ferry for next year back in october using tesco vouchers and was told it had to be booked and taken before 30th Nov. Well disappointed
Gill,

You've been strung a line!

I've booked my return back from Spain and that's after 30th November. Some lucky so and so's might even be able to use the latest crop of Tesco Vouchers if they receive them before the deadline of exchanging them into tokens which is 17th November.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts