Dec 10, 2005
Visit site
Its not intended to offend, but you have to admit that 90% of vanners are, (how do I put this nicely) mature!

There are a growing number of younger vanners nowadays so the site is for them to relate with people the same age with the same hobby.

This is a club set up by us young un`s for us young un`s!

We have a few older members though, so we aint all whipper snappers!!!!

Dec 10, 2005
Visit site

smallycposter.jpg

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Alan.

I never expected that post!

Spot the "smiley" at the end of the line!

I guess it was youth and lack of experience ;-)

I pop by your forum and have a look see some times. I have to admit some of the pics would have half this lot doubling Valium and other pill intake and having pacemakers fitted apart from the ones that popped their clogs in shock :-0

As lonf as we all get on and can excahnge experiences and tips the more sites the merrier.

Trouble is 5 mins ago or so it seems I was the right age to be on your forum, so beware! "where did all the years go" ;-)

I have to say we prefer to be around younger campers on sites, the kids and family tantrums add to the entertainment value :)

May 20, 2005
Visit site
I see Alan you come here we greet you in a friendly manner then you go to your site and post this

"Been flicking through p/caravan forums and they now allow you to add pictures with postings. Thought I`d try it out with the Y/C advert that I stuck on ebay.

They deleted it, and a couple of members were quite miffed of the age limit"

I suppose its down to Maturity

Dec 10, 2005
Visit site
The first piccy WAS deleted and I suppose your grumpyness comes with your age! (I am 27 by the way)

Only kidding, no offence was intended, but I cant see how my post offended you? It was a light hearted comment that you have blown up out of proportion.

(I bet your over 35!!!!!JOKE!!!!!!!)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Alan - "none taken"

Some of us may be over 35, but most of us can still read and navigate to other sites ;-)

Remember 28 years ago was pre Aids and some of us were still on a freedom and free love kick from the 60's, if you are still wondering who your dad is you smart "B*****d"

he could be here ;-)

No offense ;-0

Dec 10, 2005
Visit site
Ha! I doubt that very much as he died 4 years ago!

Nice to have a bit of banter every now and then though!

Site has been moved to a new server now cos of spammers, its now "www.youngcaravan.org.uk" if you wanna have a look round.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Alan - "none taken"

Some of us may be over 35, but most of us can still read and navigate to other sites ;-)

Remember 28 years ago was pre Aids and some of us were still on a freedom and free love kick from the 60's, if you are still wondering who your dad is you smart "B*****d"

he could be here ;-)

No offense ;-0
ROFLMAO cris

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well I guess your young pal with the Renault should have come to us oldies here for a bit of advice instead of "young caravan" web site.

Sad about your Dad, but forget going for the sympathy vote pal, we're to old for all that PC, Caring and making allowances clap trap ;-)

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I've just had a look at this site. I was interested in the link for drivers to get their B+E for towing.

Lots of what you should do, but just a few queries.

1 How can you practice towing on public roads if you do not have the license that allows you to?

2 Who is the test examiner, as the local test stations do not do this?

In fact where does????

Other driving tests start at psv I think, I know there are different grades of HGV but I think the lowest is on a fixed lorry?

Any one explain all this confusion????????????????????????//

TRENDING THREADS