Thanks Mods!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Yes, it`s a great shame about Lord B`s site reviews, very informative and good piccys, shame this site isn`t up to hosting such a thing at present, but given time who knows?

Not suggesting another migration away from here by anyone, but the Caravan Talk forum appears to be a bit more flexible in its layout, any mileage in seeing whether it possible to do something similar on there? Its just that for newcomers or someone looking for something different a picture really can be worth a thousand words.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can only echo the thoughts of the others, but perhaps now is the time to put the whole thing to bed, and forget about it. It was good while it lasted, but hey, ho, its over!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Caravan Talk ...... would I be able to transfer my number of posts from the other place?? lmaaaaoooooo.

I just remembered, I was going to overtake Plotts while he's in dry dock and now I can't :O(

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
LB,

You need one of those hand clicker counters like bouncers have on doors of night clubs, then you can count them yourself. Or you could just make it up :)

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I just hope Jeremy Clarkson finds out about the events over the last few days

"Rebel caravanners cause forum to close down" lol

who ever said caravanning was dull?

"hasta la vista" lol

I'll be back 8o)

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
LB and jason.

well you 2 did you read my post??? yes ??? then you will agree with me that it was all a ploy to shut up shop.. skillfully engineered and executed. causing as much bad feeling and bewilderment as possible in the process.

to jason I have e-mailed you for the transcript please, as i missed it having to go to work on nights.

I do fear though that not all the members will return here or choose to join this forum from the other one which is a pity.

personally I did not think it was so bad (apart from last nite which I missed) as being a rampant thick skinned socalist i am quite used to being in a minority, ho,ho,(a joke LB)

and in comparsion to some forums (like angling ones)the comments were quite tame just get the winter pikemen in the same room as the summer carpmem to see the sparks fly.

anyway I hope to see everyone back on here eventually and wish you all well.

I will not be posting for a while but will be looking in from time to time to see how thing pan out,

all the best to all pc forum users bye for now

colin(yorkie)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Roy many times different members of my family asked "aren't I bored on these forums" or "whatever do you type about".

I tell them they are better than a soap opera any day :O)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
******, I missed the Yorkshire tyke ... hehheh!

I would be a summer carp man myself Colin, loved fishing floating crust. Just a hook on the line, no weight or float and just watch the line for when it finally takes. Great adrenalin rush.

Yes Colin, something underhand was going on but like Emmo said, lets lay it to rest and put it down to experience.

Hey, you should be in bed if you were working last night.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gosh what more can I add, there I was allready making a space for three caravans, must have been a almighty bang, you see if everybody drank Yorkshire Tea like we do, then the site would still be open . Cannot understand why so many people get irate at other peoples comments, be like me when the mud starts flying think of the Mad Hatters Tea Party!!!!

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Gosh what more can I add, there I was allready making a space for three caravans, must have been a almighty bang, you see if everybody drank Yorkshire Tea like we do, then the site would still be open . Cannot understand why so many people get irate at other peoples comments, be like me when the mud starts flying think of the Mad Hatters Tea Party!!!!
Don't you mean the like the chimps drinking Tea in the PG tips ads :)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jason R - Please could you email a copy of the transcript to me.

Mod 1 - please could you forward my email address to Jason R.

Many thanks.

Jul 18, 2006
Visit site
Jason R - Please could you email a copy of the transcript to me.

Mod 1 - please could you forward my email address to Jason R.

Many thanks.
Can I see the transcript too please Beemermal.

Mod1 can you forward my email address to beemermal

Thanks

Nov 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi all, I like most people am sad to see the "other" forum closed. When I joined it was great but it did get over moderated in the past few days. This PC forum was the first caravan forum I joined. It would be nice to see it updated which I am sure will happen in time.

Cheers Mick Ex Yellowbelly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts