The Georgia Lemon Law

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Georgia’s , US , Lemon Law affects cars beginning 24 months from the date you took delivery or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. It applies to both new cars and some used cars. For a detailed explanation of the law, Google The Georgia Lemon Law.
Just imagine if the CRA 2015 could be modified !
Shame we are so backward on consumer matters in the U.K.I suspect such Laws would without doubt encourage caravan manufacturers to sharpen up.

Reactions: Anseo
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Georgia’s , US , Lemon Law affects cars beginning 24 months from the date you took delivery or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. It applies to both new cars and some used cars. For a detailed explanation of the law, Google The Georgia Lemon Law.
Just imagine if the CRA 2015 could be modified !
Shame we are so backward on consumer matters in the U.K.I suspect such Laws would without doubt encourage caravan manufacturers to sharpen up.
It would be nice to have some means of passing responsibility for faulty products automatically back to the manufacturers, but the CRA would not be the correct vehicle for this, becasue it clearly focuses on the contractual obligations, and for items like caravans the consumer rarely if ever has a contract with the manufacturer.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
It would be nice to have some means of passing responsibility for faulty products automatically back to the manufacturers, but the CRA would not be the correct vehicle for this, becasue it clearly focuses on the contractual obligations, and for items like caravans the consumer rarely if ever has a contract with the manufacturer.
Hence a minor modification would suffice , extending its scope.

Reactions: Anseo
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hence a minor modification would suffice , extending its scope.
Come on Dusty...

When has UK law ever been able to make "minor" modification. Because the idea is not based on contractual obligation it's far more complicated, and anything but a "minor modification"

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Absolutely agree Prof.No chance here. But I just thought the Georgia Lemon Law fitted the caravan purchaser to a tee

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts