The Millpond - Ledbury

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Am booked up for The Millpond in ledbury for the coming bank holiday weekend, anyone ever used this site??? hows the fishing??

Jim

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It's only about 5 miles from me Jim but apart from having a look at the site I'm not sure about the fishing.

I know of someone who lives locally who uses it regular on weekends for the fishing so it can't be that bad :O)

I also recall responding to on a 999 call when working and talking to the patient (from Birmingham) he also went regular.

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
My wife and I are regulars to Millpond, very quiet, fishing appears good, but I personally never dangle my rod. Roomy pitches, all on grass, that are moved around every 2 weeks to preserve them. Very relaxing and tranquil, seperate field for the youngsters, but never many there. Toilet block old, but always very clean, would recommend

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Got back yesterday, had a great weekend even though it rained so much on Sunday! Site was fantastic, facilities were excelelnt, could do with a shop on site but that is the only thing I'd change!

Will definately be going again!

Jim

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Only caught small stuff, roach, rudd, bream mostly, up to about 1lb, was good fun though despite forgetting my umbrella and getting soaked!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts