THE OTHER FORUM BACK ON.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
not at all LB, I plan on using it again, and this forum.

It wont be the same there without you, come on..... give it another go.
Mike, wild horses wouldn't drag me there. The lies, childish petulance and toy throwing has got too much. There was a lot going on in PMs, MSN Messenger and Chat Room that people didn't know about. Thankfully I kept the emails and PMs so I don't think I would be welcome anyway, I have too much evidence ;O)

May 20, 2006
Visit site
Mike, wild horses wouldn't drag me there. The lies, childish petulance and toy throwing has got too much. There was a lot going on in PMs, MSN Messenger and Chat Room that people didn't know about. Thankfully I kept the emails and PMs so I don't think I would be welcome anyway, I have too much evidence ;O)
lol, i am certain you would be welcome LB, i didnt get involved in the pm's and msn messages as i didnt spend as much time in there as some of you.

I still say that you can be a part of both forums though.

Do i have to do a Mrs Doyle on you? go on go on go on go on go on go on go on......

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I'm quite happy to be a member of both forums in fact three now as I've just registered with another one. I expect there will be plenty of entertainment to keep me going until our caravan season starts!lol

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
I was only on the edge of what went on last night and all in all I don't have an issue with any poster.

I also think Gary made a right Ba**s up but he has now been man enough to admit the error of his ways so I will use both sites.

However, I think I will definately stay out of the chat room because it is there that most of the troubles kicked off.

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
I'm glad its back, all I asked was for reasonable behaviour!

I think I'm with Beemer, but I to received a not so nice email from Gary on about ramblings of ?, that I have seen here.

It's a big world, and now according to the "even darker side" I have something to do with France. My wife does not like the French and we go to Spain so she will be somewhat surprised.

Jason

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Don't blame you Mal but most of the sniping goes on in PMs and MSN Messenger. I was on last night but have only bothered to use the Chat Room about 3 times. Little did I know what was happening behind closed doors just a few inches away on my monitor .. lmaoooo.

The reason the Chat Room was created was because everyone could see what was said in the Nutters Box. That didn't do because some couldn't talk about others without it being seen ;O)

I only hope that whatever year this site is upgraded :O) it doesn't include a Chat Room.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I post on here, Caravan Talk and the carry on forum and have no problem with anybody on either forum. Believe me, I know, lifes too short for aggro, but each to their own. Everybody has the right to post where they want to. I was sorry that the other forum closed because there were some witty posters on there and Im glad that its reopened. I have never stopped posting on here either so will continue to post on any forum that I am a member of as long as I enjoy doing so.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I missed whatever went on in the other forum, but I can take a wild guess.

But, just to clarify my name is Garry and I post under this name (Jeremy Clarks Son) on both forums.

I was not involved in (or see) anything that did go on and do not wish to be confused with any other Garys and references to JC do not refer to my user name.

Its a shame that these occurrences happen but people feel more secure behind a keyboard then they would face to face.

As I (and lots of other parents) have to keep reminding the kids - treat others as you would like to be treated - if we all did that than these forums would be more pleasant.

Slanging matches should not be confused with healthy debate or humour.

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
I am glad to see it back on line.

Gary has admitted he was wrong and held his hands up.

Now its upp to each person to deceide what they are going to do.

Some of the more regular posterd, Lord B,Lisa,Diane,plotter

will be missed on that forum and I can only hope they will say lifes too short let bygones be bygones and give it another chance.

See you over there

If not speak to you on here.

Will

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
O.K, I`ll reconsider.....

Yep, done that.

Still not going back.

As you say, lifes too short...... to have to put up with the carp that happened the other night.

It`s fine on here, thanks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts