THE OTHER FORUM BACK ON.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mike

I know it's awful for this rtc to have happened but the fact that it happened where it did saved his life (if he's still alive that is). The only part I played was to call an ambulance.

Lisa

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
As I posted on the other forum when I worked for Audi Rally team I got to travel to some far flung places, some good, some not so good. I have seen some pretty awful things especially in the Middle East and Africa, it got me realising how lucky I was and I have always tried to take a 'live and let live' outlook on life and make the most of it. I will continue to post on both so I will probably chat to all of you either here or there but it would be nice if differences could be put aside and one day folk could feel the time was right to return.

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hi all

just a few words to add to the tread before retiring so to speak, as others have said I used both forums and will continue to use both forums albeit in a very diminished way.

I was/am not ever a major contributor to any forum because I dont really have the computer time, and with 5 forums to check on, my time on each one is allways going to be limited, so I only really post if something of interest to crops up or I feel my input would add to the thread, and so I tend to spend more time on whichever forum as got somthing going on if you see what I mean.

while the other site was growing this forum went very quiet for a while now its the other way round, and thats good and fair enough as most of the major posters have migrated to and fro.

I hope in time all posters will be able to post on both forums so a better balance of opinion is evident on both forums.

for those who do not know? my wife went in for surgery on the same day as plotter(I hope he is better soon) however the prognosis is not as good as it seems her temporary diability may well be now perminant,(at last she will get a blue badge ho,ho sorry folks could not resist that), o,

and as a result will change the whole of our lives it is with this in mind I decided to withdraw from all the forums that I take part in allthough will continue to look in from time to time to see what is going on, and may even do the odd post.

on a brighter note it is nice to see liz is back hello liz(can't do a smiley they don't have them on here, and in a couple of weeks plotter will be back, so perhaps you could reserect the smokaloo, not that I will need one now you understand, (I stopped).

so as the two ronnies would say "its good nite from me and good nite from him".

all the best and happy camping

colin.

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

I too do not contribute to both forums as much as I would like to due to pressure of work but do look in to see who is postings and what the latest topic is about.

I have noticed your posts as I was born in Yorkshire and so your postings always stood out and so I will miss them.

May I say how sorry I am to hear of your wifes illness and please pass my good wishes onto her and I hope that you both can continue to enjoy your caravanning.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin - as previous correspondents have said, and I must concur with them, it is sad to hear of your wife's illness. I hope and prey that things will get better for both her and yourself. Keep your chin up and try to think positive. Your contributions on here will be missed and hopefully you will find time to return to the forum. Good luck to both of you and try to keep smiling.

Regards

Colin

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear of you wifes prognosis, Colin, but best of luck to you both and a speedy recovery to your wife. Hope we still continue to hear from you from time to time and you make the most of the blue badge!!!!!!

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Colin,

Over the past few years both my wife and I have each had a couple of serious health scares. It can certainly change the way you view life. Best wishes to you and your wife, hope things work out for you both.

Good Luck

Robert

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear of your wifes problems Colin, lifes a ***** as they say. At least you are looking on the bright side in getting a blue badge.

Try to post sometimes ya old tyke cos with your long ramblings I can usually find something to disagree with ;O) ... lmaooo

Take care mate and all the best in whatever you do :O)

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
To Colin,

Thanks for your kind words on my return to the forum, but more so, kind regards to your wife, take care,

Kind Regards

To you and your wife

Liz

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
hi all

Margaret has read your comments and was overwhelmed with them. she has asked me to thank you all. she did not know how many friends you could make on line. and now understands why we stay up all hours on the computer.

so as fred trueman would say "Ill C thee"

colin

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, well I have decided to join the other forum and give it a go, seems ok to me, don't know what happened before I was not around on line. So I will use both forums.

Regards

Liz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts