The Panic has started,

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
My wife popped into the surgery today to make an appointment and was told the doctor would call her between 08.30am and 12.30 pm on 19 October. We know the doc will then say come into the surgery because it is a problem which has been going on for 2 years and she was told to go back if there is a recurrence.
We book an appointment time with doctor Online and doctor phones us at that time. If it is something that the doctor needs to look at they ask us to send photos via a link in a text. At that point they decide if they need to see us and normally the appointment is later on the same day.

Reactions: Tandjo
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Our daughter tells me that after the news last night that some industries may reduce or even stop production queues are reported as forming at supermarkets, and toilet rolls are disappearing fast. I’m more worried about whether our new double glazing windows will appear on time and on price.

As regards toilet rolls we have a woodland next to the house, but no bears. 🐻🐻🐻

PS our daughter also has two nice furry rabbits too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hutch
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Our daughter tells me that after the news last night that some industries may reduce or even stop production queues are reported as forming at supermarkets, and toilet rolls are disappearing fast. I’m more worried about whether our new double glazing windows will appear on time and on price.

Maybe no bears, but if no toilet rolls there may be some bare bums around. LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

I hope your windows arrive on time at the price agreed :)

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts