The Willows, Abersoch

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone stayed at the above site? It's got good reviews on ukcampsite but I wondered if anyone had any info on what's round about>

Many thanks

John & Nic

May 29, 2009
Visit site
I've made a booking there based on two things 1) the reviews I've read on the web and 2) after talking to Anna the site owner on the phone. I can't begin to convey the warmth and helpfulness of the phone call, including advice on the best route to take. You'll have to wait for the first week of the school summer holidays for a personal review from me, but I must say following the conversation to book, I'm really, really looking forward to our visit. They're on Twitter too, often posting about the fab weather they have up there as well as what's on.

Cheers, MM

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi Matty
Thanks for your comments, as it happens we're just back after 5 nights. The site is certainly quiet with mainly what appeared to be seasonal vans and only a few "real" tourers.
Anna and Miles are very friendly and helpful. This is the first, and only, site I've seen with a washhand basin, soap dispenser and paper towels at the toilet emptying point. Fantastic views from the front of the amenity block.
Abersoch itself was a bit dissapointing unless you're into watersports, although there are quite a few good looking places to eat. Llynn penisula is very scenic with many small attractive villages, shame about the cars parked in the main roads of most of them tho' which can make travelling through them challenging

Enjoy

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts