Thought Police / Mod Madness

Page 8 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
That's a good idea, I need my beauty sleep, I'll have to creep to bed though, I get nagged.

And guess what for?

Pc forum. What time is this again? that b***** pc has a lot to answer for.

night,night.

mind the bed bugs don't bite.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well sorry Brian, I should have realised that you probably had to give it up.

Did you get help on your own or did the family get you into rehab?

Seems like the side effects have got to you, did you walk out on the trick cyclist and couch sessions.

It does seem like if I had any toys to put away the would be the ones you've thrown from you pram. Now be a good LITTLE BOY and go cuddle up with your KANGA. ;-)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Seems like the children have gone to bed Mod.

Seems like you have Brian and LOl's Toys to clear up!

Sorry about that, but religeous insult is just the lowest of the low.

In such poor taste and all that personal nasty insult. Will I be able to sleep ?

Will I cope with the torment ?

YES YES YES :) :) ;-) :) :) :) ;-) :)

And Brian I am one af a minority that has the ability to select what they dream about ! ;-)

I guess those of you less spiritual people could never reach such a level.

May your God go with you .

Peace and Love

cris ;-0

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
I think the kiddies are all sleeping soundly ;-)

What fun can we have in the Morning :)

Lol and Brian will be Ok as I have a prayer for them.

Night night from him and good night from me ;-0

All "cris" posts are copyright of WI N'dup productions 2006 ;-)

God Bless

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
cris, I was rather taken aback by your last little outburst. IMO it appears you are on a personal vendetta against anybody who dares to disagree with you. It's a free country, we are entitled to our own opinions, which does not give you the right to personal attacks against other forum members and their drinking habits, be it tongue in cheek or not.

Lighten up - don't take things seriously!!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Wendy.

When it comes to personal attack, if you read, I think I was very restrained especially when people are being insulting to religeous beliefs.

All the fuss about what s acceptable and then make fun of Religeon.

I'm sorry, but what ever YOU think. That is not on if the kiddies and visitors to this site are not to be scared away.

My beliefs are my own, I do not see why anyone should be mocked over faith and expressing concerns for others of

faith :)

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
Cris are you sure you went to bed or did you watch the forum all night. Wendys response at 7.44am allow at least 5-10mins to formulate and type your response at 7.54am. WOW your keen!

I am going to work today but boy this evening will make fun reading

EVERYBODY CHILL

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Brian I was working until 2am so I've had my 5 odd hours !

But had to speak to Adelaide and Auckland this morning!
If it interests you Lisa, Adelaide was re some work and gear I've had sent over there for a promotions company and Lewis the guy there is chuffed to bits with the Artwork. My friend Tony is coming over here in a few weeks and I'm sorting out some race car parts for his Brother and he is going to Adelaide on route to measure up a job that we may do for the Aussies!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well sorry Brian, I should have realised that you probably had to give it up.

Did you get help on your own or did the family get you into rehab?

Seems like the side effects have got to you, did you walk out on the trick cyclist and couch sessions.

It does seem like if I had any toys to put away the would be the ones you've thrown from you pram. Now be a good LITTLE BOY and go cuddle up with your KANGA. ;-)
oh dear, how sad.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In the interests of good taste and decorum may I point out that playing games with Nuns is perfectly OK as long as you do not get into the Habit.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Seriously guys and gals, I think this thread is very insulting and I am shocked that the mod has not stripped it down so to speak.

I get accused of a lot of things but the latter pictures last night lack any taste or respect let alone the comment. And that is surely what the Mod's want and will be best for the site!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
cris when you keep harping on about the Mod cleaning up the site and trying to get others into trouble is reminiscent of Kanga. He also flooded too. Just give it a rest mate and stop trying to stir it, its just playing into the hands of the killjoys who would like a clean clinical site talking about tap washers or relays.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It would appear that I have stirred a hornet's nest here. As I stated last night this forum should be of a friendly nature and not the back stabbing route that it has taken. I will agree with Cris that there should be no reference to a particualr person's religous or political belief - where do you draw the line between generallity and specific? I think the best way out would be for the mod to delete all postings on this topic and to wipe the slate clean and we all start afresh in a friendly atmosphere.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
M'lord.

I'm not trying to get anyone into trouble! I just feel that this thread has gone to far and that the religeous Nun thing should be pulled according to what the Mod's are trying to acheive.

The others seeem to have caused their own trouble and Steve was VERY wrong with his K**** comments and I did my own best to stuff the Brat if anyone cares to remember!

And Colin _ WELL SAID! Hope you could hear that in Wales!

We agree some times ;-)

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Wendy.

When it comes to personal attack, if you read, I think I was very restrained especially when people are being insulting to religeous beliefs.

All the fuss about what s acceptable and then make fun of Religeon.

I'm sorry, but what ever YOU think. That is not on if the kiddies and visitors to this site are not to be scared away.

My beliefs are my own, I do not see why anyone should be mocked over faith and expressing concerns for others of

faith :)
cris, Nobody was making an attack any anybodies' religious beliefs, who cares anyway!! If anybody it seems, makes references to anything which obviously matters a great deal to YOU, they had better watch it - don't take things personally!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cris if I had known that my posting was going to cause so much friction and bitterness on this forum I would not have posted any reference to photos. I am a firm believer in that everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as they do not try to enforce that opinion onto another, especially regarding religion and politics. As can be seen on this topic these two ares of debate can cause more problems than what, on times, they are worth.

There have been many debates on this forum where a little friction has crept in eg 4x4s but not to the extent of this topic. As I have twice stated lets all get together and return this forum to its original friendly and helpful theme that has been evident in the past.

As far as agreeing with me on times it is a free democratic country and you are entitled to agree or otherwise without the bad nature which has been demonstrated here between contributers. I have disagreed with postings in the past (K***a one Friday evening eally got me riled). However I think that one's opinion should be respected and no one should go down the slander/libel route. The old saying of agreeing to disagree is very apt here.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Cris if I had known that my posting was going to cause so much friction and bitterness on this forum I would not have posted any reference to photos. I am a firm believer in that everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as they do not try to enforce that opinion onto another, especially regarding religion and politics. As can be seen on this topic these two ares of debate can cause more problems than what, on times, they are worth.

There have been many debates on this forum where a little friction has crept in eg 4x4s but not to the extent of this topic. As I have twice stated lets all get together and return this forum to its original friendly and helpful theme that has been evident in the past.

As far as agreeing with me on times it is a free democratic country and you are entitled to agree or otherwise without the bad nature which has been demonstrated here between contributers. I have disagreed with postings in the past (K***a one Friday evening eally got me riled). However I think that one's opinion should be respected and no one should go down the slander/libel route. The old saying of agreeing to disagree is very apt here.
Sorry Cris I did not think of asking how your Dad is these days. Hopefully he is improving, not only for his own sake but for the family's benifit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts