Thought Police / Mod Madness

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roy, you are more on track.

But if a woman is offended by another who chooses to display herself, well I guess that they have some other issue that they may need help with ;-)
Once again cris I disagree with you 100%.

Those sort of photos should not be on a caravan forum. You made a silly mistake. Live with it.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The issue is surely how appropriate the pictures are? As I psoted earlier - a picture of a site, a view, your dog, your caravan - no problem.

But I do not like the Forums that allow a large picture to be used as a sign off on peoples names - I have seen some where a one line comment is followed be the equivelent of several paragraphs of script. This just makes reading the thread more problamatic than it needs be.

I have always valued the simple style of the PCV Forum.

As regards the type of pictures are were seriously saying as has been suggested that some people go arround looking to be offended?

What a crass suggestion!

If I buy the Sun, the Mirror or one of the other neanderthal comics - I EXPECT to see tat.

But forgive me PLEASE!!! - if I buy or log onto a Caravan Forum and expect to see caravans.

Looking to be offended ? - No

Expect certain standards ? - Yes indeed!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
MORE WOMEN ON A BOAT.
nunsfishingbrooklyn.jpg

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Whether it was an obese person or someone who had commited suicide I will not argue but it was still in my opinion offensive and although it may have been on the internet for years there is a place for this type of material and it is not on this site. Best place would be in the bin. Whoever concockted the picture, if it was a made up one must be of a twisted mind.

This discussion could go on for ever and my mind is made up and I cannot be made to think otherwise. Therefore I am now going to sign off on this topic but not throw the towel in. In a short period of time I will be able to say those immotral words "Told you so ...."
...... but Colin how can you make a judgement if you never saw the pic? Beggars belief, that's political correctness while wearing dark glasses and a white stick. oops there I go again ... bad me :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That's way too clever Brian! You're building yourself up far too much. I'm expecting a cross between Superman and Victor Meldrew at the meet, don't disappoint me bud ;o)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Now come on Guys, as a devout Christian I feel not only offended but that you have taken this into the very deepest pit of poor taste and insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare people complain about a natural female form and then poke fun at religion and people who devote their lives to God and a life of service to their belief and good work!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Now come on Guys, as a devout Christian I feel not only offended but that you have taken this into the very deepest pit of poor taste and insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare people complain about a natural female form and then poke fun at religion and people who devote their lives to God and a life of service to their belief and good work!
Shut up.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Lol.

That is a little insensitive! After a debate on taste and what is acceptable. You appear to lower the tone to direct insult!

Shame on you, I express my own religeous beliefs and concern for others of faith and you go off on one!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lol.

That is a little insensitive! After a debate on taste and what is acceptable. You appear to lower the tone to direct insult!

Shame on you, I express my own religeous beliefs and concern for others of faith and you go off on one!
cris, you gotta lighten up mate. Just seeing those 2 words "shut up" had me in hysterics. ok I have a sick sense of humour but it was funny.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Lol.

Your reply, if intended for me is offensive.

I feel strongly about mine and others religeous beliefs, that you can be so dissmissive of religeon and others faith is poor when posts have been removed so as not to upset others viewing this site. :-(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Moddy! When moderator 3 comes up for grabs, count me in please.

What?

No, I won't abuse the power.

Hehehehehe.

Was that in my head or did I say it out loud?

Doh!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Looks like Lol likes to play at playground bully :)

No doubt the Mod will over look your poor taste Lol.

So witty Lol, but with a World with so much trouble with divided religeous beliefs you're not helping the Mod's cause !

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Theres nothing wrong with pictures as long as they are used responsibily and His Moddyship is allowed to do his job without question. We are supposed to be adults so surely we can judge what is an acceptable pic. Lets live in the 21st century. If you are talking of personal pics nobody is forcing you to post them. Theres enough paronoia in the world without worrying if someones going to paste a face on the head of someone else. That reminds me, I must get into the habit of looking under my bed each night before I go to sleep :O)
Do you have lions and tigers under you bed too?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts