Thread Removed - FAO Mod2

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Can I ask why the thread was removed pleased .. I saw nothing controversial. His Moddyship deleted the posts referring to people and the postings continued throughout the day with no nastiness. If it was o.k. for His Moddyship why wouldn it be any different for you?

Post edited by Mod 2 to remove personal insults.

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
The postings were removed because the original post by Mod 1 was simply a statement of what he had done and why, it was not up for discussion.

The personal insults towards me have been removed.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
The postings were removed because the original post by Mod 1 was simply a statement of what he had done and why, it was not up for discussion.

The personal insults towards me have been removed.
They were intended as criticisms, not insults. The last paragraph about a "table" was intended as a humourous aside.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've been a Moderator for a long time now. I'm now at Level 4 where I intend to stay because the next step is a Site Manager where I would be responsible for running the site on a shift basis. I would be responsible for other Moderators, Dispatcher, Web Techs, Help Techs and the game Hosts. This I'm not prepared to do because I cannot commit the time to it. From day one of being accepted as a Moderator on this international chat/game site I've had to take classes and exams to progress to the next level. After passing each level I am then monitored in secret on how I deal with the members in each room. I'm also assessed in a room by a manager for three sessions of 40 minutes. If any member feels that they haven't been treated fairly they have recourse to tools to copy the chat which cannot be altered. At no time would we be allowed to threaten/intimidate the members or speak to them in an officious manner, they are treated with respect and from this I gain respect. I have the tools to either stop the persons chat for up to 12 hours, boot them from the room for 12 hours or apply to management for a ban. For each action I'm accountable by having to log my actions and then save the chat log. If they feel unfairly treated they can do the same and report me.In all honesty I have never had to gag anyone for more than one hour or boot someone for more than 5 minutes. Why? Because I have earned their respect and they know how far to push me without crossing the line.If I may also add, when dealing with someone intent on causing trouble in the room I use a little humour which usually diffuses the situation. Try it and see :O)

TRENDING THREADS