To book or not to book??

Page 15 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I guess it’s all relative. This CL is a mile from our family, Electricity costing £1.50 a day, FSP and view. Coming out of Brexit most sites are fully booked so for us £20 a night gives us everything we have missed for 12 months.
That a Lovely view enjoy your time seeing your family :)

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
We need to carry on as though we are over C19 and with the assumption that all will be well, otherwise we’ll all go stark raving bonkers.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I booked CMHC sites for September and for July as I got in early. I know we can book into Eastnor castle fairly easily and was about to do so just as a tester.

However, the son and his wife have just booked a site together with their daughter, husband and kids. First time for them in their new tent. So we booked in there. Just a field but with very good showers and toilets (not that we use them). Managed to book for the 18th, no hook up, but only 2 nights. £35 total. Just north of Cheltenham

John

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I booked CMHC sites for September and for July as I got in early. I know we can book into Eastnor castle fairly easily and was about to do so just as a tester.

However, the son and his wife have just booked a site together with their daughter, husband and kids. First time for them in their new tent. So we booked in there. Just a field but with very good showers and toilets (not that we use them). Managed to book for the 18th, no hook up, but only 2 nights. £35 total. Just north of Cheltenham

John
Hi I hope you all have a fantastic time enjoy

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, it not our first choice of sites but it’s a chance to spend some time with two of the Great Grand Children which we have missed for so long.

John
I know how you feel at our son BBQ we saw our two granddaughters it had been so long since we have seen them it great to catch up (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts