toilet cassette-nicked!!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Well the strap line says it all. We took the van off to a nearby site this weekend for the first time this season. Lock to the external toilet tank door difficult to open; then we discovered why, someone had forced the lock and nicked the cassette holding tank!! £125 to replace it. The replacement will not be going onto the van until we are actually going away.

Check yours before you go away! Could have been worse, could have peed (or worse)down the hole before I noticed.

mel

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi me sorry to hear of your loss, was it taken while you away or while it was in storage.

There are some real scrots about want there fingers chpping off !!

G

That is cetainly a new one. As you say, there are some people around who would nick your coffin before you get buried. Possibly some 'Jaikie' (good Glasgow phrase) who either stole to order, or also knew how much a replacement costs and thought 'I can get

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
That is taking the piss!

I would take a guess that someone close to where you live has the same kind or similar van and required one so has stole yours,

how much does it takes to replace one?

Rab

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
That is taking the piss!

I would take a guess that someone close to where you live has the same kind or similar van and required one so has stole yours,

Rab
In response to your first line

It would have been if it was full

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
That is taking the piss!

Rab
In response to your first line

It would have been if it was full

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
David is correct leave the toilet flap open, can't remove it unless you give it a good heave, my next door neighbour did it cause damage to the inside locker, don't know how much to repair it but it weren't pea nuts, so always make sure the toilet flap is closed before removal.

NigelH

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
By the same token, I woudl rather go to the expense of repalcing the cassette than replacing the toilet and the cassette. Next time leave it full. :)

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
I bet they sold that for a turd of the price.

I had my new outside lights stolen last year, had a walk around site as you do, found simular lights outside a tent, asked the chappy how did you come by those lights mate, to be told they have them in B & Q mate. We found our lights left in the gents toilet the same day that family left site.

I hope he had a blow out on the way home.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts