Top 100 sites winner

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
While I am sure there were many people who voted for the Chew Valley. It is a site that we could never consider as I believe you have to leave your car in the parking area,and you are not allowed to park next to your caravan. Perhaps I am being picky but for us that is a definite no no.

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Never been on a site where you didnt park your car on your pitch,however,after listening to the two kids in the adjacent van, slamming the car doors every 60 seconds at eight oclock one sunday morning on a site in the L.District a couple of years ago,it doesnt sound too bad an idea

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
woodsieboy said:
While I am sure there were many people who voted for the Chew Valley. It is a site that we could never consider as I believe you have to leave your car in the parking area

This is true. You can unload your car first before parking it. They also offer to pitch your van for you if you want them to. I certainly wouldn't class it in the top ten sites we've been to although it's nice. Not much of a dog walk and the Wi-Fi is hit and miss. Miss when we were there but told beforehand that it probably wouldn't work
smiley-undecided.gif

TRENDING THREADS