Touring Caravan Configuration

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if there is a four berth tourer made since 2005 which has a fixed bed and full width end bathroom?
I'm a big bloke and these silly little side-on bathrooms, showers and toilets are just too small for me.
Cheers!
smiley-frown.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There are loads of them Vic. A lot depends on the weight that you can tow because the bigger washrooms are on the larger twin axle caravans (we have a 4 berth Abbey 620 with FB/EW which we use as a sort of luxury 2 berth) but both Bailey and Swift have introduced single axle fixed bed 4 berths with end washrooms in the past couple of years.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Vic
What is your maximum MTPLM?
Like Parksy, we use a four berth as a luxury two berth, fixed bed and end bathroom. However there are many single axle models that will suit your purpose too.

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for your help. My weight limit is 1600 kg which realistically puts twin axle models out of our reach.
I've seen some very long single axle vans in recent time - there's a couple of Lunars that spring to mind.
We've had a Coachman in the past and it was a great caravan. Perhaps it's time to look at them again.

Apr 26, 2005
Visit site
Hi Vic,
Lunar do a model with fixed bed and full width bathroom called the Lexon 540. MTPLM is only 1460kg. It's about 24 feet long.
The problem with these 'vans is there is a trade-off as the front seats are usually shorter.
I find that you can never get exactly what you are looking for.
Ron.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts