Towing mirrors,2010 Sorento

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,can anyone advise me.Have just obtained the new sorento, and noticed side mirrors are slightly bigger than before.Do i still have to attach towing mirrors?.will be towin an elldis shamel.Could do without,something less to think about.LOL.My husband passed way last July, so trying my best to tow safely.Managed 2 runs to east coast last sept/oct. Thanks

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I am afraid that additional mirrors are a legal requirement, so you will have to bite the bullet so to speak. Can you tell me who fitted the towbar for you, as I have been unable to find anyone who can supply one or a dedicated 13 pin plug kit.

Steve W

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If the van is wider than the car you will need to fit mirrors. Howver as you want to tow safely then surely having the towing mirrors fitted will aid overall visibilty both on the road and when pitching up. Most caravan dealers will have a set of mirrors for would be buyers to fit onto their car befoer buying. I would be surprised if the Milenco mirrors did not fot the Sorento.

Mar 3, 2008
Visit site
I am afraid that additional mirrors are a legal requirement, so you will have to bite the bullet so to speak. Can you tell me who fitted the towbar for you, as I have been unable to find anyone who can supply one or a dedicated 13 pin plug kit.

Steve W
Towbar bar was fitted by dealer when i purchased car.Asked if they could put towbar off old car on new one, but was told they couldn't.Towbar has to be registered to car.Thought they'd fitted single one,till he showed me new fitting extention.Local dealer fitted one on other car.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts