Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Sprocket, cheers for telling me how to blur the number plate up.. Mach its a 2ltr pinto engine in it, wi some fancy carbs, its quite fast off the mark but slow top end, but its fast enough to get me oot for a sunday drive then the burd drive home after a couple of pints lol.

Rab

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
I love it - I want One !!!!

You must hve spent some serious time getting the jeep to look as though we are back in the 40's
I bought it in 1979, took two years nearly for a floor up rebuild, the trailer another 6 months. Been to Normandy 6 times in it and still use it regularly.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Love the Jeep Bigfoot. Do you go to WW2 re enactments with it?

We go to the Twinwoods Festival every year which is a 1940s themed long weekend over the August Bank Holiday at Twinwoods Airfield in Beds.

Twinwoods was the airfield that Glen Miller took off from when he went missing.

Twinwoods Festival

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
Love the Jeep Bigfoot. Do you go to WW2 re enactments with it?

We go to the Twinwoods Festival every year which is a 1940s themed long weekend over the August Bank Holiday at Twinwoods Airfield in Beds.

Twinwoods was the airfield that Glen Miller took off from when he went missing.

Twinwoods Festival
not so much re enactments but used to rally most weekends in it. Trouble is i now only get 1 weekend in 4 off so its used very little now and the 'van gets used more. It wont pull the Challenger though! lol Still turns heads though

TRENDING THREADS