Travelling in France

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
Going to france for the day next week, Any views on whether Breakdown recovery will be nessesary?

Also, phoned Green Flag to ask about their policy, and was informed that Green Flag and Mayday do not cover Europe. Please say if i'm teaching Granny to suck eggs!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I am also travelling to france for the first time i would think breakdown cover is essential, we contacted caravan club and got personal or motor cover from them at a good price too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I am also travelling to france for the first time i would think breakdown cover is essential, we contacted caravan club and got personal or motor cover from them at a good price too.
I took out a years cover with the AA as it was cheaper than 30 days cover for my holiday! As we went abroad again within the year, it didn't work out quite so expensive. Bear in mind, if you breakdown on French motorways you will have to pay for recovery and then claim it back. Its because they are privately owned.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi redragon, For the first time I've been delving into vehicle breakdown cover for France, as we are going independent. I have just got a quote off Norwich union, and asked the correct question at long last. European breakdown cover (inc UK, they should ask you if your towing, but if not say you will be towing. My quote for the year

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts