Treamble valley c.c

Mar 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi ,just a quick post about which site to book for next year .

Me and the wife and children have decided that we want to cornwall next year for our two week holiday ,we usually go to caravan club sites and were looking at Treamble Valley ,I would much appreciate your views on this site ,also would this site be suitable for a six and three year old ,is there plenty to do around this area of cornwall and finally are any of the other c.c sites any better in Cornwall ?

Thanks Mike

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Michael

We stayed at Treamble valley this year for the first time, but have been going to Cornwall for many years.

The site is excellent, V clean modern toilet / shower block and there is a small adventure playground on site for your kids. There is also a large open area that was used by lots of families for ball games etc. The site has TV points on the hookup post that are essential as the TV reception is very poor if you use the vans system, take a length of coax cable approc 20/25 meters and you should be able to reach, it will cost you approx

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
i havent stayed on this site . but we had a look at it. its in a nice area with many places to visit. the site is very pretty in terraces.i will say the previous reply is accurate.

there are many nice sites in cornwall we usually go to c&cc site near newquay but last year we went to godrevey park near hayle a cc site. again very nice well keptsite in a good area.

treamble valley is quite central you won't be disapointed with this site. good luck.

TRENDING THREADS