trevornick-Dogs

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
any one had there brochure from trevornick yet and are you a dog owner,we had heard rumours and it appears to be true, next year we are being shifted up to the hay field out of red field, two fields further away,with heck of a trek to get to facilities,my husband has problems walking after a broken foot a couple of years ago,will along with a lot of other people will have to use his car to get around on site, not a good idea in peak season with lots of children wandering around. much further to go to the fishing ponds etc, and as the field is also sloped as well, we pay to take our dogs there, and are being pushed out of the way, we have been going there for over 12 years and after this year and having a good look at this field which is always been the overflow field, seriously thinking of not going and i know a lot of other people who have been going for years are also thinking the same,Is it another reason to shun dog owners by putting non dog owners first,

it would have been interesting to know what there plans are for this field.!!!!!sorry i am moaning!!!!feeling grumpy need some sun!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'd try and find another site which is a bit more accommodating and send Trevornick an email to register your disapproval and the reasons for such and telling them you won't be back

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Like you we have two very well behaved Labradors. They are so well behaved we can leave the boot of our estate car open and they won't jump out. (no I don't put velcro on their pads). We get fedup of being shoved to the back of beyond just because of our four legged friends, who deserve a holiday too, and not a visit to the prison camp (kennels). We often are woken by noisey revelers still burning the burgers on the barby well past most folks bed time. Why not put those folks in a seperate field. I know there are a few dog owners who spoil it for the majority (the ones who don't pick up after the pooch). I have reported them to site managers in the past as that is the biggest annoyance to non dog owners, and I share their views entirely. We carry loads of plastic bags in our car and will give any dog walker a bag if they run out or have forgotten theirs. We have experienced some people voiceing oppinion about dogs in cars but maybe they should spend a day with us to see just how much we do to make the dogs happy. Walks at 7am, waiting upto an hour for that car space under the shadey tree, Me staying with the dogs while the others go shopping, and many more. It would be most interesting if a pole was carried out to find out how many disrupted nights were down to dogs or people. I'd best get off my soap box now. Anyway, try a site in Scotland that is most welcoming and run by your namesake, Linwater run by Jean, dog friendly and people friendly all in one place.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts