Trewethett Farm

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are coming over from Ireland for two weeks holidays in July.We

are booking into Trewethett Farm cc site for one week.Woulds like your comments about this site please.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dan,

Went there a couple of years ago lovely site, but very open, even on a lovely day the wind comes from no where, make sure you have a tie down kit.

Sep 19, 2007
Visit site
Dan,

Went there a couple of years ago lovely site, but very open, even on a lovely day the wind comes from no where, make sure you have a tie down kit.
We stayed there back in 1984 for 2 lovely weeks, but that wass before it was owned by the CC. It looks too neat and tidy now, lost it`s natural look. Beautiful view from there though.

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Stayed there year before last. Lovely site , very good amenity block. But the site is very exposed and like others have said the wind can come from no where and can be quite fierce at times. But the outlook is well worth it.

One point of note , dont rely on Sat Nav to get you there. Mine took me down a very very very narrow and tight road. I was in a 5.6m motorhome at the time at it was close. Towing a van you'd probably get stuck.

Use the recommened route which I think brings you in from the Tintagel direction as again coming in through Boscastle is very difficult.

Jan 2, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dan

have stayed twice, and it is one of our favourite sites. Site is terraced, so it is worth getting one of the "front row" pitches; these face westwards, so great to sit out with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down. BUT - if you need an awning, bring a "proper" type (lightweight are too flimsy if it really blows). SW Coastal path runs along front of site - good to walk into either Boscastle or Tintagel. Bus service will drop you at back at site gates.

Ann & John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts