Aug 9, 2023
Visit site
Hi all

We've just picked up an older Bailey Pageant Bordeau and are looking to start working on it, from the back to the front...

Starting with the bathroom: it has an ugly beige set of C200 Thetford toilet and oddly un-findable shower tray with the drain at the back (nearest the toilet)

We are looking at trying to pry a C402/3 bench toilet and tray into the space...

the space at the floor measures 630mm wide by 1030mm long.

the C402/3 bench toilets are 670mm wide...

I did read that you can (using a provided template) cut the bathroom wall and instulation away so the side of the toilet sits against the alu wall of the van... this would gain 20-25mm, meaning i would still need to trim the sides by 15-20mm...

would this be possible? I cant find any images of the C402 or C403 side other than the casette loading side so have no way of knowing if there is the ability to cut away 20mm of plastic without compromising something important... if its just structural then i can template and cut up some ply to reenforce the side that was cut away... but without eyes on one, i have no way of knowing...

Does anyone have a clue if this is possible or an image of the non casette loading side?

it seems a shame to have to replace like for like just to get a white finish over the beige working toilet...

Thanks in advance!

Andy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts