Trivia.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Sep 12, 2021
Visit site
SAAB 95HK a project by Torsten Johansson originally useing the running gear from a SAAB 95 with a two-stroke engine of 40 hp as doner, which was later converted to a more powerful V4.

Steve

Reactions: Hutch
Sep 23, 2023
Visit site
No, it has pistons!! Besides the question was 2 stroke or 4 stroke. My opinion is its 2 stroke, see #2 fir my reasoning.

A rotary engine has rotors as in this picture. Mazda have produced a few rotary engined cars, the RX8 being the last, apart from a new Mazda 3 hybrid where the rotary ICE engine just provides electrical energy for propulsion, its not connected to the drive train in any way.

View attachment 6471
So did NORTON

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It's the inside of a caravan toilet flush tank.
It’s actually the contents of my dog’s stomach as removed late yesterday afternoon and into the evening. She had been having nighttime accidents three weeks ago for two weeks. But blood and faecal samples ruled out pancreatitis or intestinal issues. She’d had previous attacks last June and this February but they cleared up quite quickly. This one didn’t. She went on to a prescription diet last Saturday and things improved until Wednesday she brought up her breakfast at mid day. So on Friday she went in for scans which showed an opaque mass in her stomach. The rest is history as the mass virtually filled her stomach and the veterinary surgeon could not understand how she was digesting food and being so active.
After surgery we took her to a nearby hospital for over night care plugged in to IV drips. She’s now back sleeping alongside me being a bit spaced out from the ketamine and morphine she had during the operation.

So plans for the next few weeks have changed but we had already cancelled Scotland in mid June on account of needing to keep my diary free. But fortunately that issue can be managed and I still only have two things in common with KC3, not three. 😂

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Wow, It's amazing what our dogs will eat and digest. Then once there is a blockage it's £££ for the Vet.
The operation was £3k plus previous vet appointments and meds, bloods, scans, then overnight in the hospital nearly £400☹️
She has a 6 inch incision along her abdomen as keyhole could not be used. But she’s recovering nicely and I slept downstairs last night with her tethered near to the bottom of the airbed. She’s complained wrt my snoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS