Uk Motorhomes in spain

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a motorhome in uk to take to Europe (Spain ) .If I bought a uk m/h would I be able to use in Europe touring and storing in Spain or would I be better buying a lhd m/h to tour and store in Spain , we have a caravan at the moment and are touring back to uk through france .are there any legalities I need to fulfill with a lhd m/h to keep it in Spain if I bought it in uk or Europe .The reason I want to buy in uk is there seem to be more good deals in uk any advise regarding this subject would be much appreciated

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
oggie101 said:
I am thinking of buying a motorhome in uk to take to Europe (Spain ) .If I bought a uk m/h would I be able to use in Europe touring and storing in Spain or would I be better buying a lhd m/h to tour and store in Spain , we have a caravan at the moment and are touring back to uk through france .are there any legalities I need to fulfill with a lhd m/h to keep it in Spain if I bought it in uk or Europe .The reason I want to buy in uk is there seem to be more good deals in uk any advise regarding this subject would be much appreciated

Might be best to ask a motirhome forum. LHD bought in UK are cheaper than RHD but it depends on where you do the majority of your driving and what you feel comfortable with.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts