Unfriendly Caravanners - surely not!!!

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ooooohhh! Knew I could rely on Clive to resort to personal insults as usual,and why would you think I would be annoyed at someone saying something that I didnt even understand? Now for some more insults...wait for it!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
See what I mean Monkey - his only input of any substance is to state that your comments were "b****cks. Now he like to "bicker bicker - stab stab" to get a responce.

Best to ignore him. Most of us do.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Daventura - ever willing to step straight in and put not one but both feet in your mouth. If you had bothered to read the WHOLE thread and engaging brain rather than bile you would have seen that Monkey is a Lady.

Shame your attention to detail has not improved.

Why are you so confrontational? Simply no need for the B****cks remark - its just childish. Shame its a BH or CBB's would be on.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
From earlier on Daventura - read the whole thing - like Clive says attention to detail!!!!

I mistook Ray for being from your school of sarcasm but he was not therefore I am apologising to him.

Teletubbies is on soon and then time for your bed I think!!!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I would imagine that forum ettiquette (that means manners) would suggest that you would not just butt in and jump on the back of another two peoples disagreement when

A) when you had not even read the whole thing - so you are obviously not fully imformed.

B) when the disagreement had finished 2 hours before!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think that the overall conclusion about the question at the beginning of this thread can be summed up as yes, there are definately some unfriendly caravanners out there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think it boils down to the 80/20 rule. We see it at the classic car shows where 80% of people come up and have a nice chat but a minority just have to come up and tell you what is wrong with your restoration. These are people who just cannot leave things alone and poke and prod just to get a reaction.

I don't really mind as dealing with them is easy as they are usually bears of very little brain - can get a tedious tho'.

As seen here

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Martyn, there is no reason at all that miserable people cannot go caravanning - just as long as it doesn't become compulsory.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ray you have summed it up my friend!
Monkey, I knew all along that you were a really nice person at heart so I will peep over my cyberspace wind break and hopefully join you and your family for a drink sometime.

Ray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts