Unlimited European Fully Comp Car Insurance

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered before but does anyone know of a company offering unlimited European fully comp car insurance apart from SAGA who seem good but expensive? We plan to take the caravan to Europe for 9-12 months.

thanks in advance

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi - My car is insured with C&CC which has full comp abroad for 240 days in their standard policy. This was by far the best when I tested the market last Oct.

Maybe they will do an extension (for an additional fee) to match your needs?

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that, I tried them and unfortunately cant offer more than 240 days so still looking like SAGA are the only option at the moment

Feb 20, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for that, I tried them and unfortunately cant offer more than 240 days so still looking like SAGA are the only option at the moment
there is a company called worldwide insure.that offer cover for 12 m0nths for cars,caravans ,and also single trips and older vehicles,at what appear too be competative prices. I have used them in the past ,but as i never needed to claim ,cannot comment any further as to their quality.

www.worldwideinsure, into google should give you more info .

ray b

Jun 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi, Only just read this topic, I'm insured with e-car insurance which you reach online. 365 days coverage abroad is part of the cover and no extra cost, you can also get upto 4 vehicles and 4 drivers on one policy at extra cost.

Hope this helps.

Regards, John,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts