vauxhall fontera

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Had one of these about 4 years ago kept it for about a month hated it, a load of unreliable rubbish, Dont know what ever posessed me to buy it in the first place but needed a tow car in a hurry

Only good thing about it was that I sold it to some mug for more than it cost me.

We had a Frontera 2.2 for a year and found it to be an excelent vehicle. Nice to drive, reliable,and fairly ecomomical. The wife used to drive it much more than I did and she relegated me to the Corsa.

I would recomend one to be perfectly honest.

Dec 27, 2006
Visit site
Had 4 Fronteras in the past, 1st one was a 2.3 diesel, not the quickest car but inpecabile tow car. Then had a 2.2 swb petrol followed by a 2.2 lwb base petrol , again good all rounders , although fuel consumption was bit on the high side and towing a 1300kg van found I had to work the box a bit. Final one was a 2.2swb diesel, one of the finest tow cars I have had, took everything in its stride, plenty of torque and towing got around 26mpg if memory serves me correct. Only reason for changing was that I planned to get a larger van .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts