Very wet in🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💦💦💦

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
East Anglia has been the wetest area since 1400, AD. They didn't have caravans then, The Romans decided not to live there as it was too wet. 1800's herring fleets we're not sailing there.
1900's The amusement area wasn't built there because the salt flats were not dry.
Norwich, was and still is a sea port and it is inland. .
Locals can count to 12 on their fingers. ( Not saying where the locals are from)
Enjoy Snettington.
Is this a wind up on a special occasion as most climate sites seem to rate East Anglia amongst the driest areas of Britain.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Is this a wind up on a special occasion as most climate sites seem to rate East Anglia amongst the driest areas of Britain.
Remember Snettelsham is in west Anglia
When I was working at North Denes,,you could look out over the airfield and see sailing yachts about a mile away inland. It really spooked me, especially when I first saw them in the morning mist on a rising tide.
Read up upon the Old Bridge between Hunstanton and Gibraltar point, that is now another RSPB , that unfortunately was never built across The Wash.
Me Sir, wind up Sir, not me Sir, How very dare you, Sir.

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Remember Snettelsham is in west Anglia
When I was working at North Denes,,you could look out over the airfield and see sailing yachts about a mile away inland. It really spooked me, especially when I first saw them in the morning mist on a rising tide.
Read up upon the Old Bridge between Hunstanton and Gibraltar point, that is now another RSPB , that unfortunately was never built across The Wash.
Me Sir, wind up Sir, not me Sir, How very dare you, Sir.
We are in Snettisham and this evening the cloud started to lift and we went down the beach, and whilst being on the east coast we enjoyed a marvellous sunset over the sea. Actually the Wash 👍

Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thankfully it is a nice night, lovely area, but looks up about the Old Viking Wooden. Bridge, Hunstanton to the other side of the Walsh.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Brilliant start to the day as out at 0600 clear sky and light just coming up. Walked towards the beach as skeins of geese were predicted to take flight around 0630 (ish). Dead easy bird watching…egrets, Godwit, Greylag and ducksRus. Dog was very hyper and probably not my best idea to take a Sprocker to a holiday next to a bird reserve. See the likeness.

82aa38b2-cbaa-4554-b8da-4f4d636277dd.jpeg

IMG_1288.jpeg

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Brilliant start to the day as out at 0600 clear sky and light just coming up. Walked towards the beach as skeins of geese were predicted to take flight around 0630 (ish). Dead easy bird watching…egrets, Godwit, Greylag and ducksRus. Dog was very hyper and probably not my best idea to take a Sprocker to a holiday next to a bird reserve. See the likeness.

View attachment 7615

View attachment 7614
Hope you enjoyed your early walk with your dog but nice and sunny here looking at the owner horses and the fields to the sea

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts