Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi all I will be looking for a vet in or around Rosscof, does anybody know of a good vet for the pet passport in the area.

Kevin

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The nearest one seems to be in St Pol de Leon, on the route out of the port. See the Britanny Ferries page http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/index.cfm?articleid=1001 for contact details.

Have no experience of actually using a vet, but if Brittany Ferries recommend this one, then I presume you'll be OK for pet passport requirements.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Val, didnt think about looking on the Brittany web untill after I posted. Phoned the vet yesterday and book the dog in for Sept.

Kevin

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Glad to be of help. Hope you and the dog have a fantastic holiday!! Sadly, Meg our lovely border collie, is too old and ill to be passported - though we're sure she would adore our French holidays!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Thats a real shame Val, our jack russell reece loves going away in the caravan, as soon as we start packing things into the van he has to sit in his cage in the car otherwise he wont settle, as soon as hes in he just lays there waitnig for us to finish and then were off. funny things these dogs arnt they?

Kevin

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Meg does the same when we go away to Abersoch (frequent). She somehow knows a day or two before we actually go - and sits near the wardrobe in the bedroom where our bags are. When we actually get them down she goes mad - running up and down the stairs, then refusing to move from the hall until we ask her to jump into the car for the 'off'!! We only have to say 'Abersoch' or 'seaside' or 'holidays' and she gets excited - and they say animals have no emotions!! I don't believe it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts