volt meter gauge reading

Jun 18, 2006
Visit site
the volt meter reading gauge on the panel,,is not reading when on 12 volt, or site supply . does this mean that the gauge is at fault or is there a in line fuse any where.the caraven

is a baily pageant averane.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Leslie, Are you saying that the 12v lights etc work but the battery meter is just not displaying? My current van only displays the battery voltage when a switch on the control panel{it has a battetry sign}is held in, whereas my previous van read it continually. Ray

Jun 18, 2006
Visit site
Leslie, Are you saying that the 12v lights etc work but the battery meter is just not displaying? My current van only displays the battery voltage when a switch on the control panel{it has a battetry sign}is held in, whereas my previous van read it continually. Ray
the display meter should read as soon as you switch to 12 volt supply, (power but no meter reading). Or to caravan disply 240v site supply (power but no meter reading). les

Aug 1, 2005
Visit site
i had the same problem on my vendee last year on the second outing from new.There is a fuse which controls the meter that is not mentioned in the handbook.I have not got the van any more(changed to wyoming)but i seem to remember it being the pump fuse.The pump was replaced by the dealer as it was seized!If this is not the fuse then check the others.Hope this helps.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS