wanted fendt or tec 4,5 berth

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I'm a little surprised by your two choices, John. Fendt is considered to be in the slightly above average market whereas TEC caravans are set in a lower slot (I'm not saying that they aren't any good, though).

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
There is a caravan and motorhome sales festival at Fakenham Race Course, Norfolk on the 7th and 8th April.

I do not know what caravans will be for sale but you could always contact them and see who has registered to be there.

They will mostly be private sales and so there may be extras thrown in.

Some of the dealers around the UK who sell new Fendt caravans will also have ones they have taken as trade-ins. J G Trading in the north is a good one to contact.

Mar 30, 2005
Visit site
hi lutz thanks for comments we are new to caravaning,our first venture was with a friends tec which we thought was terrific untill they upgraded to the fendt which is a step up in quality,price these are the only caravans we have tried.our friends only buy german vans for the quality and price compaired to eqvilent uk models i have to agree with them, (saying that the adria has caught my eye).hi joyce thanks for the info, we will look into the festival,how far is it from edinburgh.regards

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi John... Think it may be a little too far to visit Fakenham and possibly not worth the distance!

But now I know your in Edinburgh you could make a trip to J G Trading at Eastriggs, Annan, Dumfriesshire. Just looked at their web site and they have a range of second hand caravans and you get a 1 year warrenty. We have bought Fendt from them before and we travel all the way up from Lincolnshire.

If you ring and ask for Tommy he can tell you what he has in stock. Hope you find what you are looking for. We love German vans and have a 590 Fendt at the moment.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
John, there is a dealer in Stonehouse (other end of the A71 from you), who mainly deals in Hobbys but also imports new and nearly new Fendts. He's called Isaac McMillan and he trades as European trading, but I'll be b*gg*red if I can remember his phone number.

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi John

Sorry did not get back to you straight away business called.

The 590 we have does not have bunk beds as there is only `Hubby` and I we did not look for any other design but one with a fixed bed and the other features we required.

Still think if you go on J G Trading web site you could find out more and if you ring 01461 40791 you can find out what models they have as they are the main importer in the UK and all Fendts go through them so they should beable to help you.

Good luck Joyce

Mar 30, 2005
Visit site
Hi John

Sorry did not get back to you straight away business called.

The 590 we have does not have bunk beds as there is only `Hubby` and I we did not look for any other design but one with a fixed bed and the other features we required.

Still think if you go on J G Trading web site you could find out more and if you ring 01461 40791 you can find out what models they have as they are the main importer in the UK and all Fendts go through them so they should beable to help you.

Good luck Joyce
hi craig/joyce thanks again for your help, stonehouse caravans only have hobbys in at the moment,and have been sent a spec sheet from fendt with prices,(will read it later when i pick myself of the floor.)thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts