Wanted! Moderator

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
Kanga would make a great moderator with his unbias ,unblinkered views and ability to communicate with people at all levels,but sadly I feel he will not be taking up this position ,what with running for the Tory leadership taking so much of his time.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Kanga would make a great moderator with his unbias ,unblinkered views and ability to communicate with people at all levels,but sadly I feel he will not be taking up this position ,what with running for the Tory leadership taking so much of his time.
lmaaoooooo brian

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Lord B

There is nothing wrong with my sense of humour , i wasnt calling anyone names and why should i think Kanga was being less than truthfull.
It was pretty obvious it was a wind-up. Moddy replied 8 minutes after your post to him/her saying he/she was premature giving Kanga the job saying there was NO decision made. Yet you still carried on posting about "The NUTTERS seem to be running the asylum on this forum". So thats not name calling? I rest my case m'lud. :O)

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lord B

I fail to see what has amused u so much.

The nutters seem to be running the asylum on this forum.

The Mod has now set the presidence for the forum,say what you like,get a short ban and come back with a promotion to assistant Mod,what a joke.
No decision has been made. The deadline for applications is 14 October.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
if Kanga is offered the job then this forum has a short life, as mayhem willl transpire in a very short space of time.

to be a moderator you need to be impartial and fair minded both of which Kanga lacks and as far as I am concerned roos jump all over the place, never have a steady opinion and attempt to destroy any sane topic.

if this is a wind up so beit, if its not then say goodbye to this forum for alot of us. IMHO

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
if Kanga is offered the job then this forum has a short life, as mayhem willl transpire in a very short space of time.

to be a moderator you need to be impartial and fair minded both of which Kanga lacks and as far as I am concerned roos jump all over the place, never have a steady opinion and attempt to destroy any sane topic.

if this is a wind up so beit, if its not then say goodbye to this forum for alot of us. IMHO
Shiraz, read ALL of the posts, including comments. MODDY said theres NO decision made. I posted in reply to the first post nominating Kanga as a joke.I just cant believe that 2 or 3 have taken this so seriously. Even Kanga probably realises he has no chance. Words fail me, this is just beyond belief.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Shiraz, have you thought about the fact that by allowing him to moderate could mean that he could (would have to?) become a rule - abiding member. This being the case he would be a reformed character and this would please one or two on here, but alas I think it would disappoint the majority who are increasingly warming to him and his wicked ways!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Surely a Moderator who also posts on the forum would have a conflict of interests .They would have the ability to delete anything that differed from thier own views.I think therefore the new Mod should not be recruited from this forum......Brian

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
I am just posting to confirm my application as the assistant mod, which I hope I will achieve.

Rest assured all you 4x4 drivers I will not remove anything that does not contravene the forum rules so as long as you do not insult any other user you can post your views.

I think I will make an excellent moderator as I have lots of experience of breaking the rules, more so than anyone else, and will manage the post in a very sensible and mature manner. Please note my postings over the last week have been very sensible and I aim to keep on the straight and narrow from now on.

Some forum users I know might have a few concerns but please be aware the assistant mod will not be able to ban users, and I wouldn't like to have that responsibility any how.

I know Brian has concerns about a forum member being a mod, but the post is only for 1/2 hr a day and during that time I would not post as Kanga, and I would most certainly not let my own green views get in the way of moderation.

I would be grateful if forum members would like to post their views about my application.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree - I do not think I would want to give up using the Forum as I do not think anyone can effectively "police" themselves.

As for it "ruling me out" Dave, - I feel truly honoured that my consistant advocation of fairness and respect of ALL peoples views and my firm believe in an individuals freedom of choice in all matters has so got up your nose that you simply cannot miss an opportunity to make a snide remark.

Thanks for that - it lets me know when my rationale approach and realistic use of available data has "hit home".

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
I agree - I do not think I would want to give up using the Forum as I do not think anyone can effectively "police" themselves.

As for it "ruling me out" Dave, - I feel truly honoured that my consistant advocation of fairness and respect of ALL peoples views and my firm believe in an individuals freedom of choice in all matters has so got up your nose that you simply cannot miss an opportunity to make a snide remark.

Thanks for that - it lets me know when my rationale approach and realistic use of available data has "hit home".
Clive,

will you vote for me as mod?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts