Wanted! Moderator

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Shiraz, read ALL of the posts, including comments. MODDY said theres NO decision made. I posted in reply to the first post nominating Kanga as a joke.I just cant believe that 2 or 3 have taken this so seriously. Even Kanga probably realises he has no chance. Words fail me, this is just beyond belief.
What you were joking!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive, having looked through a lot of the postings of late I would suggest that the "population in general" seems to support Kanga and his sidekick(s) and so if he did become assistant moderator this would please more people than displease them. You seem to be opposed to his possible new role, I am not sure why this is.
Merv..your message content seems familiar,can't believe you are new to this site....or am I being cynical

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think that brian (st albans) and clive v must be the "royal we" mentioned as they seem to be ones who are 'anti' Kanga.
Daventura..yeah!!!and your lips must be bruised from kissing his butt...is he your boss or something..comeon be your own person..

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
just had a look at moderator wanted postings then the postings on the tow car section and read the usual drivel from our nominated candidate and his posse and this has definately convinced me that I would not give my vote to someone who could not give an unbiased opinion, sorry.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
So Mr Moderator,

That says to me you dont value the opinions of your readers.You know the very people who keep you in job . Thats if it was the Moderator and not one of the mickey takers who use this forum...Enough said

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You think this is a democracy Ben? Wake up and smell the caffeine free coffee, mind I like this secrecy, makes it much more exciting to find out who is the new Mod. Do we get an announcement as to who has won the race Mr Mod?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Selection will be like any job selection I would imagine - review the candidates and the powers that be select.

No problem with that surely?

Its how most job interviews work.

I would suggest that whoever gets it should be someone who demonstrably has no history of strong viewpoints in either direction on any subject.

AND I know that rules me out(!) as I am described by my wife as an opinionated git - and she loves me!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have been reading the comments on a new mod. But doesn't the name Kanga imply someone who is jumping everywhere!! Would you be able to stay calm Kanga? :) If you do get mod, can we have funny faces to post with our topics?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You mean the smilies Marie? If you do then that is a technical matter and despite Kanga's many talents, I don't think he can give you that particular gift.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
So Mr Moderator,

That says to me you dont value the opinions of your readers.You know the very people who keep you in job . Thats if it was the Moderator and not one of the mickey takers who use this forum...Enough said
I have the interests of the forum users very much in mind when I say that the choice of an assistant moderator will not be done by voting. Haymarket publications will choose someone based on relevant criteria.

For the record, I am not an employee of Haymarket. I am a caravanning enthusiast with 20 years experience.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have the interests of the forum users very much in mind when I say that the choice of an assistant moderator will not be done by voting. Haymarket publications will choose someone based on relevant criteria.

For the record, I am not an employee of Haymarket. I am a caravanning enthusiast with 20 years experience.
Yea and im the Queen of Sheeba

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Closing date for entries 14 October. Result announced 17 October. The successful candidate will have the option to be anonymous, so you may not notice any difference!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts