Wanted! Moderator

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
We are looking for a volunteer assistant moderator for the PCV forum to cover for the present overworked incumbent when he's not available. (At present covered by an overworked member of the Editorial team.)

Should be available to cover 20-30 days a year, around 30 minutes a day (when things are quiet). Remuneration includes heartfelt thanks and a free PCV subscription.

Email pcvforum@templenet.co.uk for full job spec. Applications in by 14 October.

Moderator.

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
I've had a word with the mod, and he says that the job is as good as mine, due to my experiences on this forum. He is going to put me on a trial for over the next two weeks and hey presto the jobs a good un!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
TO THE MOD

Should,nt you wait at least 24 hours and give the other members a chance to vote on this subject i think the decision you have made with Kanga is a little premature . Ben

Oct 4, 2005
Visit site
Hello everyone, been looking at the forum for some time and have now joined. Although new to the forum not new to caravanning. Having looked at the history of this fellow Kanga I would say that he is the ideal candidate. He certainly would know by now the boundaries in which forum members would be able to post, having crossed them so many times. He certainly gets my vote.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
To put the record straight, there have been two forum members email expressing interest. We will be keeping the vacancy open for a further 10 days (14 October) to enable all interested parties the chance to get in touch.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Should Kanga be successful in being appointed assistant moderator, for which I have no objections, there could be many of us breaking rocks, fitted with a ball and chain and released on ASBOs. Think hard about this one folks - who will be left to visit us in detention and support our early release? Of course he could be a changed man and realise the wisdom of his ways and offer us all glad tidings on the postings here.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
4 Oct 2005 01:10 PM TO THE MOD

Should,nt you wait at least 24 hours and give the other members a chance to vote on this subject i think the decision you have made with Kanga is a little premature . Ben ⇦ I just couldn't stop laughing at this post, in fact I almost wet myself. If you posted it as a joke Ben, good one, if not you gotta lighten up a little and not take things so seriously. My missus can't understand why I have uncontrollable laughter but how do I explain this thread to her so she sees the funny side of it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lord B

I fail to see what has amused u so much.

The nutters seem to be running the asylum on this forum.

The Mod has now set the presidence for the forum,say what you like,get a short ban and come back with a promotion to assistant Mod,what a joke.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts