Watering the garden

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Scotland well worth a caravan trip but just up the road ......been many times:)

Norway well worth a once in a lifetime caravan trip especially in June.....get to experience the midnight sun and to tow to the Arctic Circle and least likely time to encounter snow on the roads.

Going in June and a long trip in our summer....... provision would need to be made to water and take care of the garden!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Scotland well worth a caravan trip but just up the road ......been many times:)

Norway well worth a once in a lifetime caravan trip especially in June.....get to experience the midnight sun and to tow to the Arctic Circle and least likely time to encounter snow on the roads.

Going in June and a long trip in our summer....... provision would need to be made to water and take care of the garden!
if we go in June to Norway it have be three weeks the most i am allowed to go would i still see everything (y)

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Lawn watered from the filter cleaning and water changes from my pond in summer, straight to waste in winter. Lawn usually nice and green.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Why do members hi jack the topic. This was about watering the garden not discussing trips to Sweden or other places.
Use the correct forum topic if you want to discuss trips abroad
4 postings in 3 years, and a moan. Sorry for hijacking a thread.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I was the one who quoted a 7 week trip to Norway which incidentally was in answer to a question as to why such a long time away from my garden in June.
I did cover my solution for how I water my garden without putting on children, friends or neighbours!!

......the purpose of this post is to mention off topic, that the trip also passed through France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Sweden ;)

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Our gardens are still rock hard for lack of water in places . Do put hose on now and again but it wants a complete soaking to do anything. Strange thing is our local weather seems dryer than arias few miles away.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Our gardens are still rock hard for lack of water in places . Do put hose on now and again but it wants a complete soaking to do anything. Strange thing is our local weather seems dryer than arias few miles away.
Some places are getting a lot of rain but so far we have had some showers but nice now sunshine again

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I was the one who quoted a 7 week trip to Norway which incidentally was in answer to a question as to why such a long time away from my garden in June.
I did cover my solution for how I water my garden without putting on children, friends or neighbours!!

......the purpose of this post is to mention off topic, that the trip also passed through France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Sweden ;)
Bill Was answering a question where some places he has been and i did ask him about in this matter ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts