We cannot wait!!!

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
My partner, Russ, and I decided to give caravanning a go this year. We have 2 border collies, Jake and Bruce, and since we got them 5 years ago have had very few holidays (due to me not wanting to leave them!)

We are picking up our 2008 Bailey Senator Indianna the week after next and although we are terrified of towing (Russ is going to participate in the caravan club training days) we cannot wait to get out there!

We took the boys away with us in a tent last year which we all enjoyed, particularly as they were very well behaved. It was while we were there and saw how quickly the caravanners were set up that we decided to buy a caravan.

So if you see 2 complete amateurs (being watched in amusement by 2 border collies) struggling to put up the awning - please give them a hand - it will probably be us :)

Fingers crossed for a wonderful summer!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Julie,

Welcome to caravanning,its a fantastic hobby ,been doing it for 35yrs now.

You are picking up a mashing caravan,I think personally Bailey caravans are about the best for value.We have one.

When you go out with your caravan take your time setting up and if you get stuck with any item don't be afraid to ask any caravanner on site to help you, we've al been through the first set-up.No one will take the mickey however simple the problem is we are a very friendly lot,there's always someone who knows the answer on site to various problems outside of the setting up process so just ask.The very best of Luck to you and your family and Happy caravanning you'll love it.Jim

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts