We receive a text message from our caravan storage last night about a break in

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dusty if my caravan gets stolen i would rather have the cash from the insurance
A two year old caravan was recovered and sent to our Bailey Dealer for repairs. It had been badly trashed but no matter how hard the Dealer tried the cost of repairs were still economic. Sadly Insurers insisted the repairs proceed. The owners said they couldn’t ever use it again. It was repaired and PXd for a new one.
Just Hope if yours is stolen it doesn’t get recovered! Not the best of advice I know but you will never be happy with it again😥

Reactions: Hutch
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
A two year old caravan was recovered and sent to our Bailey Dealer for repairs. It had been badly trashed but no matter how hard the Dealer tried the cost of repairs were still economic. Sadly Insurers insisted the repairs proceed. The owners said they couldn’t ever use it again. It was repaired and PXd for a new one.
Just Hope if yours is stolen it doesn’t get recovered! Not the best of advice I know but you will never be happy with it again😥
Would have to agree we would not be happy with it :)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
If the insurance company have paid out, then the caravan belongs to them and is not your issue. This why they delay payment for up to a month in some cases.
I answering what dusty put at the the end if mine was stolen if it doesn"t get recovered not the best advice you will never be happy with it again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts