Weather!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know what the long range weather forecast is towards the end of the week and all next week.

We are off to Somerset for 9 days, and cannot bear the thought of it raining the whole time.

Thank you

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Have recently used METCHECK online. You can type in exact region you are going to. I really think we are gonna get our great summer--if we had had good weather by now,as some years, then that would maybe be it for the year!. I just want it to heat up a bit.

x

G

Put yer woolly girdles on
happy0060.gif

luv Somerset, the exmoor coast side not the weston s m side.

G

weston will be nice for the kids though Sam.

I was kiddin Caroline in a way, though I do like and play indie away in the van I prefer sites with plenty of room so we can crank up the volume a little.

Lesson 1
girdle-c.gif
tongue0018.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We came back from Warren Farm in Brean this afternoon and there have been heavy showers and blustery winds since last Friday.

The weather forecast for that area this morning said that things would remain unsettled until Thursday.

Nice outfit le Croc! Is that your weekend attire?

G

Sorry mate not into the tranny scene.....though I did see a picture of a couple of blokes with dodgy looking black frocks and tights on somewhere on the net....
happy0060.gif

G

Have recently used METCHECK online. You can type in exact region you are going to. I really think we are gonna get our great summer--if we had had good weather by now,as some years, then that would maybe be it for the year!. I just want it to heat up a bit.

x
how about a fireball? CLICK

G

Maybe parksy will post the pic for you?

have a look on the carry on camping forum/ members pics, sorry parksy
happy0060.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi croc

You're the one who is posting pictures of corsets and saying that you like to be away from everyone else at weekends

Don't worry croc, your secret is safe with us ;0)

G

Got back today, phew! had some cracking weather, beach and barbi's, sat out last night on a cracking little site, barbi smoking, KOSHEEN on the CD and a glass of brew from the fartherland in hand
happy0060.gif

G

not really bothered not away this week, when its sunny just think about being away.

last try

th_DSC00384.jpg

TRENDING THREADS