Weather query NEC area.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, We're hoping to head to Chapel Lane CC site tomorrow for the weekend with a view to going to the show at Nec on Saturday. My question for those in the area is "How bad and what kind of weather are you having?"

Down here in Swindon it's sleety damp snow but very cold and frost forecast overnight with icy roads in the morning.

Just trying to gauge wether it's a good idea or not, bearing in mind we wouldn't set off until early afternoon, when hopefully it might not be as cold!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ahhhhhhhh Swindon, the home of the Magic Roundabout heheh! Last summer I came across that and my wife reckons I went round one the wrong way :O( I ended up on the right road though, more by luck than judgement :O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ahhhhhhhh Swindon, the home of the Magic Roundabout heheh! Last summer I came across that and my wife reckons I went round one the wrong way :O( I ended up on the right road though, more by luck than judgement :O)
You wouldn't be the first, and I'm sure you wont be the last to go the wrong way round, us locals do it all the time. Bit of a Wiltshire custom, but best not go into that!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts