Weather

Page 19 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Brixham.
15 degrees......misty......thunder/lightening.....pouring with rain.....
But "hey ho".....I'm on holiday and sat in awning with cuppa while wifes having a lie in.🤭

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Local news said Plymouth Salcombe area had some flooding yesterday afternoon. We are in the Sidmouth area. Pleaseant day here, but last night was torrential rail. Exceedingly heavy. Left with a heavy mist and drizzle this morning. There is nothing on the ground on site, but I expect some of this area must have flooding.

John

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Local news said Plymouth Salcombe area had some flooding yesterday afternoon. We are in the Sidmouth area. Pleaseant day here, but last night was torrential rail. Exceedingly heavy. Left with a heavy mist and drizzle this morning. There is nothing on the ground on site, but I expect some of this area must have flooding.

John
Hi John I hope the weather improves for you ;)

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi John I hope the weather improves for you ;)

More rain last night after a gloomy day yesterday. Looking a bit better now so fingers crossed.

On the bright side. After the biblical rains we have had. CAMH site at Putts corner clearly has fantastic drainage.

John

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
More rain last night after a gloomy day yesterday. Looking a bit better now so fingers crossed.

On the bright side. After the biblical rains we have had. CAMH site at Putts corner clearly has fantastic drainage.

John
Hi John keep anything crossed might see and improvement eventually :)

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
So you do have good weather north of Watford. Spent week at Faulkner's lakes , got up to 28 at one time and yesterday got just few drops of rain which was so slight did we did not cover up. One day a cloud of midges came up and thought about this thread regarding them , however they went when a slight breeze came along. Coming home today on the M11 there were some deep puddles around. At home my Tomato's and some others looked as if they need a good drink

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
So you do have good weather north of Watford. Spent week at Faulkner's lakes , got up to 28 at one time and yesterday got just few drops of rain which was so slight did we did not cover up. One day a cloud of midges came up and thought about this thread regarding them , however they went when a slight breeze came along. Coming home today on the M11 there were some deep puddles around. At home my Tomato's and some others looked as if they need a good drink
Did you have a nice break :)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Robert what was fishing like did have some good catches ;)

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Same here in Brixham Beachball.
Mainly dry for today then nice tomorrow and Thursday with showers on Friday,so it looks like awning will be coming down Thursday afternoon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts